Anything that may cause a normal body cell to develop abnormally potentially can cause cancer. Some cancer causes remain unknown while other cancers have environmental or lifestyle triggers or may develop from more than one known cause.
1. Lack of sleep : Lack of sleep disrupts the circadian rhythm (body’s biological clock) and pose a risk for developing cancer. The hormone melatonin, produced by pineal gland only at night, have antioxidant properties that help prevent cellular damage. Exposure to light while working overnight may reduce levels of melatonin, encouraging cancer to grow.
2. Use of tobacco and alcohol.
3. Dietary factors, including insufficient fruit and vegetable intake.
4. Consuming junk foods that contain high levels of MSG (Monosodium glutamate) and other artificial flavouring agents.
5. Exposure to harmful radiations (carcinogens).
6. Chronic inflammation causes DNA damage and leads to cancer.
Allah’s prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, there is no disease that Allah has sent down except that He also has sent down its treatment.” [The Book of Medicine: Sahih Bukhari]. He (s.a.w) also said that, ” Every disease has a cure except old age. ” With this faith, we provide you with the best cancer treatment at Dr.Yasir Unani Herbal Hospital. Our medicines that act as anti cancer and anti oxidants have been researched in many universities. Since these medicines are pure composition of herbs, they have negative side effects and cure the underlying factors. They can be used alongside other allopathic medication too.
Cancer is curable if detected early. Although some cancers develop completely without symptoms, the disease can be particularly devastating if you ignore some visible symptoms.
1. A lump that remains swollen for three to four weeks in any part of the body.
2. Difficulty in breathing and sometimes breathing fast.
3. Blood in bowel movements.
4. Severe pain on a particular part of body for prolonged period.
5. Unexpected weight loss, night sweats, and fever.
6. Unusual vaginal bleeding or blood in urine.
Measures that can be taken to prevent cancer :
1. Drink more water.
2. Maintain your body weight.
3. Eat a balanced diet.
4. Avoid alcohol and other habit forming intoxicants.
5. Avoid unnecessary x-rays and scanning.
6. Know the reason behind unexplained pain and take the treatment.
7. Make use of garlic and turmeric powder in food.
8. Eat less non-veg.